the pink sky
covers the snow-dusted dirt;
hills scattered, uneven.
A sunrise and sunset have passed,
and all has changed.
I'm no longer the special
she fell in love with.
The ugly maleness
(that I must take responsibility for)
seeped out for a brief moment
She no longer sees me
in the same
I saw these hills
I've ruined that
Sickness fills my body
like cold water fills a warm glass.
in front of her
and she sees it:
ugly and cold.
I cannot change what happened;
to love her
(as I did before).
- ► 2017 (95)
- ► 2006 (17)
- I beseech you, give this lover no discontent. My l...
- The moon, like the sun and planets, seem awake.
- Tonight, heaven is beyond personal hopes. We look...
- the words caress
- Thursday afternoon or before a nap
- awaiting war
- She'd found the baby missed by all. Her surprise s...
- the room
- China changes patiently beyond Heaven. The Han, l...
- Shall I rebuild my dreams? having gone to tiny gr...
- The approaching horizon adorns the textured beach....
- Life is beginning. People are pure, sweating holy ...
- On a particular cloud, each tingling desire float...
- Crazy Aunt Liz
- Reluctantly, the soundless, dew-wet cold gives imp...
- Theoritical Dream
- employment limbo
- Dear all, I cannot believe that it has been five ...
- ▼ July (24)