Sometimes a word is spoken.
Sometimes I hug her just right.
Sometimes we exchange a single glance,
and my world has meaning.
She plucks the strings of my heart,
and lets the music escape
Sometimes a smile is noticed.
Sometimes it is not.
I am always here,
loving her secretly, and
Sometimes a word is spoken,
and I say,
I love you my darling.
- ► 2017 (77)
- ► 2006 (17)
- I beseech you, give this lover no discontent. My l...
- The moon, like the sun and planets, seem awake.
- Tonight, heaven is beyond personal hopes. We look...
- the words caress
- Thursday afternoon or before a nap
- awaiting war
- She'd found the baby missed by all. Her surprise s...
- the room
- China changes patiently beyond Heaven. The Han, l...
- Shall I rebuild my dreams? having gone to tiny gr...
- The approaching horizon adorns the textured beach....
- Life is beginning. People are pure, sweating holy ...
- On a particular cloud, each tingling desire float...
- Crazy Aunt Liz
- Reluctantly, the soundless, dew-wet cold gives imp...
- Theoritical Dream
- employment limbo
- Dear all, I cannot believe that it has been five ...
- ▼ July (24)