The room is quiet
I can close my eyes
if I want to
I am invisible now.
People around me cannot see me.
I am an island
in a sea of solitude.
The silence brushes against my fingertips,
as waves brush against my beach.
I am alone with my thoughts.
We are in a room
I am in control now, but
that can change.
If I get too scared,
I open my eyes
to the world
that was always there.
- ► 2017 (90)
- ► 2006 (17)
- I beseech you, give this lover no discontent. My l...
- The moon, like the sun and planets, seem awake.
- Tonight, heaven is beyond personal hopes. We look...
- the words caress
- Thursday afternoon or before a nap
- awaiting war
- She'd found the baby missed by all. Her surprise s...
- the room
- China changes patiently beyond Heaven. The Han, l...
- Shall I rebuild my dreams? having gone to tiny gr...
- The approaching horizon adorns the textured beach....
- Life is beginning. People are pure, sweating holy ...
- On a particular cloud, each tingling desire float...
- Crazy Aunt Liz
- Reluctantly, the soundless, dew-wet cold gives imp...
- Theoritical Dream
- employment limbo
- Dear all, I cannot believe that it has been five ...
- ▼ July (24)