We've retreated to our corners.
We didn't fight;
We didn't yell.
within these walls,
within this country.
We've bounced off the walls.
we cried, but
there's no where to go.
we just need to retreat
in order to save our sanity
within these walls.
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2006 (17)
- Let me ask you: have you ever been in love? I mean...
- a reminder
- cat scratches
- all things beautiful
- Under the apple tree
- I'm sorry that you can't see our love on TV. It's ...
- She comes to me at night when I feel alone and wan...
- Please, my love, let me hold your hands tonight. L...
- Focus on what lies ahead as you wander afoot. The ...
- You don't think I love you the way others do. You ...
- Ah, Whitman! The leaves of grass may be dead, yell...
- Oh sorrow! Oh depression!
- In the style of William Carlos Williams (or poems ...
- I am a flame burning brilliantly for you. My lips...
- The teabag bleeds into the hot water, slowly oozin...
- While balancing an orange on the round tupperware,...
- Within these walls
- the waiting room
- Modest Proposal
- #1 son
- A breeze blows in the night. With it, comes the in...
- Take me out of this moment, this place in time, an...
- on writing
- what the heck?
- mysterious country
- today, tonight
- two children
- on writing poetry
- ▼ March (35)