Thursday, March 24, 2005

You don't think I love you
the way others do.
You don't think I need you
the way obsession needs
its fix.
You don't believe
what we are capable of.
You love me,
yes,
but its not magic or special,
just normal.
I don't believe a word you say.
You can't convince me that
I don't feel magic
when I look into your eyes.
I may not share us with the world,
or say what you want me to,
but I feel its special
inside of me.

I don't need to tell people
of your beauty
for it to be known.
I don't need to show off
our love
to be proud.

4 comments:

mermaid said...

I'm always surprised by what enamors people. Adrian, I still think we attract the right people at the right time. I'm sorry if she/he doesn't see what you see.

BTW, I liked the part about the horizon being a distant sparkling promise, just out of reach, and you within reach, here and now.

Jyotsna said...

" don't need to tell people of your beauty for it to be known.
I don't need to show off our love
to be proud."...
i loved this..i am really enjoying your blog

Unknown said...

i liked the lines
"I don't need to show off
our love
to be proud"
... nice work..here...

lavannya

S.L. Corsua said...

ahh, Jyotsna and Lavannya have already mentioned what i had in mind. ^_^

those lines are delirously catchy. struck me breathless. ;)

Blog Archive