I hate being mislead.
I hate being confused.
I hate that my mother is dead.
I hate that my brother is wasting away his life.
I hate that my father is unemotional.
Sometimes, I wish I were less emotional,
Sometimes, I wish I were all the things
I am not.
Explore the world you live in.
Do not stop at the end.
Begin in the middle,
continue through the end, and
end where you begin.
Here, you will find yourself.
You will see a new beginning,
from which you can begin again.
- ► 2006 (17)
- My eyelids are heavy slowly beginning to droop. Th...
- ZYX poem
- ABC poem
- writer's block
- to dream
- the forest
- I ask the pages before me looking for answers. Al...
- I hate being mislead. I hate being confused. I hat...
- I am drawn; pulled toward something: other convers...
- Everything good in my life begins and ends with he...
- Her hair tickles my face before I close my eyes. ...
- poet again
- magnetic poem
- ▼ April (29)