I want to close my eyes, and
begin to dream.
To see all my thoughts,
riding on the merry-go-round of my mind.
Begin to dream,
seeing each thought move up and down.
Riding on the merry-go-round of my mind,
my Body wants to rest, but my Mind wants to think.
Seeing each thought move up and down,
who will win this battle over my soul?
My Body wants to rest. My Mind wants to think.
I think, I sleep I dream, I wake.
- ► 2006 (17)
- My eyelids are heavy slowly beginning to droop. Th...
- ZYX poem
- ABC poem
- writer's block
- to dream
- the forest
- I ask the pages before me looking for answers. Al...
- I hate being mislead. I hate being confused. I hat...
- I am drawn; pulled toward something: other convers...
- Everything good in my life begins and ends with he...
- Her hair tickles my face before I close my eyes. ...
- poet again
- magnetic poem
- ▼ April (29)