I always liked winter the best.
The mornings I would awake
to a light dusting of snow,
the cool, crisp morning air
biting at my cheeks.
I always loved how light reflects off snow.,
turning night into day.
The grass, the trees, rooftops,
the whole world
seems covered by winter.
Winter makes me think of Christmas.
Winter makes me think of staying warm,
but enjoying the cold.
Winter makes me think of hot chocolate
and warm kisses with cold noses.
I think of snowmen, egg nog, icicles.
I always liked winter the best,
when I spend them wrapped up
- ► 2006 (17)
- My eyelids are heavy slowly beginning to droop. Th...
- ZYX poem
- ABC poem
- writer's block
- to dream
- the forest
- I ask the pages before me looking for answers. Al...
- I hate being mislead. I hate being confused. I hat...
- I am drawn; pulled toward something: other convers...
- Everything good in my life begins and ends with he...
- Her hair tickles my face before I close my eyes. ...
- poet again
- magnetic poem
- ▼ April (29)